SDMI Educationa Centre
Spatial Development Management Institute of Georgia was founded in 2018.
Field of Activities:
- To inculcate and implement highly professional and modern standards of spatial development management in Georgia;
- To provide highly qualified service in the field of spatial development management to the State or any other interested party;
- To raise public awareness about the matters of spatial development management;
- To provide expert-advisory service within the field of spatial development and construction activities – concerning every statutory requirement active within the field.
The following centres function within the institute:
- Educational Centre;
- Expertise Centre;
- Research Centre;
- Heritage Centre;
- IT and Innovations Centre;
- Spatial Planning Centre;
- Centre of Standardization.
The SDMI team is compiled with qualified sectoral specialists, whose development is provided within the company.